SYSTEM for the clubs in Birmingham ( Leicester and West Bromwich ):
• pole dancing on stage , lap-dance in private booths and private VIP's.All dancers are to go on stage during the shift. The DJ is in charge of monitoring the stage performances. Stage shows will last 2 songs. Fully clothed for the first and topless for the second song.
• from 21.00 - to 06.00 , shifts are scheduled one week in advance .
• SYSTEM 1 ) The dancer earns 65% from the lap-dances values sold to the customers. Lap-dances prices are £10 , £20 vip, £60 for 15 mins VIP, £120 for 30 mins & £200 for 1 hour VIP. Earnings are paid to the Dancer every morning. The Dancer pays £20 per night as stage fee.
• The Dancer will dress as per individual club instructions. Please ensure that you will have dancewear to include long dress, short dress, fantasy outfits, shoes and relevant accessories.All dancers must wear long dresses before 12am. Dancers are expected to change their outfits throughout the night.
• £500 - £1500 per week, depending on individual experience.
DANCERS SELECTION CRITERIAS:
• minimum 19 years old of age.
• nice, slim body shape.
• English conversational knowledge.
• good communications skills, good self confidence.
• beginners are welcome, training can be provided .
LENGTH OF CONTRACT:
• The Dancer should work for a minimum of 4 weeks. The stay can be extended as well for 1 month , 3 months or 6 months.
• In the Clubs are working between 15-30 dancers.
• Good management, good ambiance.
• NO commission to be paid for the Agency.
• Club rules should be respected , no meeting customers outside the clubs, no phone numbers exchange with clubs customers.
WHEN CAN YOU START ?
• After you've applied and been selected , you can start on places availabilities.The agency manager in charge will contact and infrom you.
ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES :
• Accommodation is provided by the club in fully furnished apartment ( WiFi , TV ) at the rate of £80/ week ( 2 persons sharing one room ) , gas & electricity included . Usualy after one month , the dancer if she likes to work longer in the clubs can rent her own apartment around the clubs.
• The transport to Birmingham is paid by the Dancer . Easy and cheap way to travel to Birmingham is flying to London , then take the train or coach to Birmingham !
• The club arrange and meet the dancers in Birmingham . The Dancer will have from the Agency the phone number of the person who will wait and meet in Birmingham .